Removing a On Demand device from my account
You can remove a device from your account by following the steps below:
Mobile Device App
1. Select My Redbox.
2. Select the account icon at the top of the screen.
3. Select On Demand Settings.
4. Scroll to Manage Registered Devices.
5. Select the device you wish to remove.
6. Review the confirmation message and select Remove.
1. Visit https://www.redbox.com.
2. Sign in with your email and password.
3. Select Settings.
4. Scroll down to On Demand Settings - Manage Registered Devices.
5. Select Edit next to the device that you would like to remove.
6. Select "Remove."
If this doesn't solve the problem, contact our Customer Care Team at https://redbox.custhelp.com/app/ask so we can help.