Movie Disconnects while Playing
Our content is designed to play the highest quality video that can be delivered to your device. Use the following general troubleshooting steps for interruptions in the video stream:
**Mobile Device / CE Device **
1. Verify your device has all the available software updates.
2. Verify that you are on the current version of the application.
3. Check your data/Wi-Fi connection for both upload and download speeds. We recommend a minimum of 10.0 megabits per second (Mbps).
4. Logout of the Redbox app, login and try again.
5. Power cycle the device.
1. Verify that your computer has all available software upgrades.
2. Verify that you are on the current version of the browser (or a supported version).
3. Verify your data/Wi-Fi connection is strong enough. We recommend a minimum 10.0 megabits per second (Mbps).
4. Close the browser and try again.
5. Restart your computer.