Picture and sound synchronization
\Use the following troubleshooting steps for issues related to picture and sound synchronization:
General Troubleshooting Tips
1. Try the video on another device. If it works, the stream is fine and the issue is related to the device.
2. Try playing another title.
**Mobile Device / CE Device **
1. Verify your device has all the available software updates.
2. Verify that you are on the current version of the application.
3. Check your data/Wi-Fi connection for both upload and download speeds. We recommend a minimum of 10.0 megabits per second (Mbps).
4. Logout of the Redbox app, login and try again.
5. Power cycle the device.
1. Verify that your computer has all available software upgrades.
2. Verify that you are on the current version of the browser (or a supported version).
3. Verify your data/Wi-Fi connection is strong enough. We recommend a minimum of 10.0 megabits per second (Mbps).
4. Close the browser and try again.
5. Restart your computer.