For more information on using Chromecast, refer to the table below:
Chromecasting Redbox On Demand from an Android or iOS device
1. Your Android, iOS smartphone or tablet must be on the same wireless network as your Chromecast device.
2. On your smartphone or tablet, open the Redbox app, go to your Redbox Library, and find the title you want to Chromecast.
3. On the title details page, select the Chromecast icon and choose the Chromecast device you want to use to view the content.
4. Once connected, simply start playback of the title.
Chromecasting Redbox On Demand from a Computer
1. Your laptop or desktop computer must be on the same wireless network as your Chromecast device.
2. From your Chrome browser, access Redbox.com
3. Visit My Library, go to the title you want to Chromecast, initiate playback, select the Chromecast icon displayed in the player and choose the Chromecast device you want to use.
4. The Chromecast icon on your browser will turn blue if the cast is active.
5. To stop the cast, click the Chromecast icon and select Stop.
If you need more information on Chromecast, its available through Chromecast Support.