Use the following troubleshooting steps to address audio performance issues:
General Troubleshooting Tips
1. Make sure the volume is turned up, both on your device and your Redbox Video Player.
2. Try the sound on another device. If it works, the stream is fine and the issue is related to the device.
3. Try playing another title.
Mobile Device (Phone/Tablet)
1. Verify your mobile device has all necessary software upgrades.
2. Verify that you are on the current version of the application.
3. Verify your data/Wi-Fi connection is strong enough. We recommend a minimum of 3.0 megabits per second (Mbps).
4. Close the mobile app and try again.
5. Power cycle the device.
1. Verify that your computer has all available software upgrades.
2. Verify that you are on the current version of the browser (or a supported version).
3. Verify your data/Wi-Fi connection is strong enough. We recommend a minimum 3.0 megabits per second (Mbps).
4. Close the browser and try again.
5. Restart your computer.
If this doesn't solve the problem, contact our Customer Care Team at https://redbox.custhelp.com/app/ask so we can help.