Video not playing in HD
Some devices do not support HD playback and will play the SD version of the video by default. Check your device compatibility to ensure that it’s capable of streaming HD videos before renting or purchasing the HD version of a movie or TV show. For general troubleshooting tips, refer to the following table:
**Mobile Device / CE Device **
1. Verify your device has all the available software updates.
2. Verify that you are on the current version of the application.
3. Check your data/Wi-Fi connection for both upload and download speeds. 4. Logout of the Redbox app, login and try again.
5. Power cycle the device.
1. Verify that your computer has all available software upgrades.
2. Verify that you are on the current version of the browser (or a supported version).
3. Check your data/Wi-Fi connection for both upload and download speeds.
4.. Close the browser and try again.
5. Restart your computer.